Commercial door lever set with handles are built to a higher standard than residential locks in terms of overall strength and durability. Even among commercial locks there are levels of durability. Grade 2 commercial door lever sets are great for medium duty applications such as medical, office, hotel/motel, religious buildings, apartment buildings, retail store, and for heavy duty residential use. Grade 1 commercial locks are used for heavy duty commercial applications such as hospitals, public buildings, schools and factories – any high use area.Besides being strength tested, commercial door lever sets with handles are also made to meet ADA requirements and are UL listed. Most commercial door levers are made with a heavy duty cylindrical chassis, but we also have Grade 1 mortise locks and some light duty commercial levers with a standard tubular chassis. Keyed function lever sets can be ordered with a standard or removable key core on some models to accommodate your keying needs.
- ANSI Grade 2
- ADA Compliant
- UL 3 Hour Fire Rated
- Free Keying Alike Or Master Keying
- Schlage SC1 Keyway
- The Outside Door Lever Set is Always Locked And Is Unlocked By Key
- Inside Commercial Door Lever Set Is Always Unlocked Providing Emergency Exit
- Full Length Commercial Lever Handle With 3/8 Inch Return
- Fabricated With Die Cast Zinc Commercial Levers, Steel Internal Mechanism
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish.